Chromebooks (computers) & Wi-Fi Hotspots provide patrons access to the internet for job searching, telehealth appointments, and more! And, you can borrow one or both from your Delaware Public Library for FREE!
- Chromebooks are a type of laptop computer. They run the Chrome operating system with the best of Google built-in with multiple layers of security.
- “MiFi” is a wireless router that acts as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot allowing your devices to connect to the internet.
In need of a Chromebook or WiFi hotspot? At Delaware Libraries you can borrow technology! Each device comes with a case and chargers that can be borrowed for one week.Plus, there are no late fees – check one out today!
- Download the Delaware Libraries Mobile app!
- Download for Android phone/Google Play
- Download for iPhone or iPad/Apple Store
- Login to your Account with your DE Library Card Number, then enter “Chromebook” or “WiFi Hotspot” in the search bar.
- Visit your public library in person to check out a device.
If you do not have a Library Card : Sign up today!